Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thank you



I was playing today with Ken Oliver Stitched Water Media cards from Canvas Corp Brands

Ken Oliver Stitched Water - Media Greeting Cards
These are wonderful surfaces for paints, mists, and so much more!

I wanted to make a thank you card and used a variety of media products!

I masked stripes using tape. I painted with ColourArte Twinkling H2Os. These shimmery paints are so pretty!

I used my Dreamweaver butterfly stencil and Ranger Texture Paste to create a glorious butterfly. I mixed Colourarte's Vivid Ultra Metallics Dragon Gold in the paste. Once dry I painted the butterfly with Teal Zircon Ultra Metallics and outlined the body and edges with Colourarte's Smokey Diamond. In this close up you can see the wonderful colors and texture!



I am adding this to Simon Says Monday Challenge - Spread Your Wings.
Also adding this to MixedMediaMC  - Put a stencil on it.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments mean more to me than you can ever know.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your Thank You card!! BL
    http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty, love the butterfly. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)