Friday, September 30, 2016

Anything Goes

This week's challenge at Simonsays is Anything Goes --

Fall is not only back to school time but it was also back to dance class time. I remember those days of dropping Jen off and picking her up. Some years she took 3 or 4 classes so we were there a lot.
As my kids are now grown, I was missing those days. I made this ballerina as a mixed media canvis using tulle for the skirt.

This canvas is for sale. If interested please email me.

Thank you so much for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice piece! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love colors and textures!! Great Mix Media project!! Noe BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The composition of this card is great! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)