Sunday, August 23, 2015

Time for A New Sketch!

It is time for a new sketch over at My Scraps and More Sketches!

Don't you love this design by Gina Lideros

As soon as I saw it, I had a plan!


I remembered I had some chicken wire and wood pieces that would be perfect! I stamped and altered and added different details. This photo is my daughter and her husband last year on their honeymoon. 

I hope this sketch inspires you and that you share it with us over at My Scraps and More Sketches! Did I mention this is a chance for a prize?!? You need to get busy!!


Fun Fact:  Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the chicken wire you added, what an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO! Love the sketch! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply darling!! I too love the chicken wire that you added!! Such a fun touch to this layout. I also like the color choice!! Loves- Madge BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chicken wire and design...BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch and your page! ... and thanks for the fun fact LOL! bl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page turned out awesome. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on this page. Love all the texture. BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)