Sunday, August 2, 2015

All Aboard

I am happy to share that I have a layout in this month's issue of Scrapbooking.com. Each month Scrapbooking.com offers many pages of resources and inspiration! I hope you take some time to look through this issue!!

My layout this month is all about vacation and travel. In April, my husband and I went to Chicago to meet up with our daughter and her husband. The best way to get from our home in Michigan to Chicago is to drive to Michigan City, IN and take the train! No traffic, no worrying about directions! Just sit back and enjoy the sights!! Of course, I saved the mpa, ticekt stubs, etc. for the layout:)


Please check out the entire issue of Scrapbooking.com!!

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous page.. great layers, colours and accents... BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page, love the design and love how you have used the Timetable on your layout to, very clever. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, I also love the design and I love how you upcycled the tickets etc for the layout. BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)