Tuesday, January 13, 2015

One Word

Tracy's  January dare is to use your one little word. My word again revolves around my art and art journaling and making canvases. I WILL  be BRAVE  and create and play and not worry about the negative voices or critics. I will jump in and try new techniques. I will draw. I will submit my work. I can do this!!


I used mists and stencils, water colors, stamps, punchinella,  and black pen. 


I am also submitting this to SWAT Drill 47. 

What is your word? Why did you choose it? 

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I love it Jean, that's a great word to have and you created a beautiful canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and as well you choose because your art is beautiful!
    I haven't picked a word yet this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Jean!!!!!!!! Great word too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are so much fun! Thank you for sharing with us at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)