Sunday, January 5, 2014

One Little Word

So everyone.... is choosing their one little word for the year. Last year I decided on confidence. Not sure if I truly embraced it, but I did try. This year my word is RESOLVE. Using it to mean firm determination, I want to try to leave doubt behind and create with determination. I wanted a road map to show where I am heading. The streets have names such as courage, steadfastness and intention. And all roads lead to resolve!!



Many thanks to Mary Nasser and this stencil I won from her blog hop!!

Adding this to our Mixed Media Mondays and Tracy's January Creative Dare!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely artwork, Jean!
    I really love the names of the streets and your layers of text and patterns and meanings!
    Happy New Year!
    Glad you are enjoying the stencils you won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your road map, I think it's important for anyone to have a direction to at least try to head towards....oh, and part of your resolve can still to become more confident! Great word choice! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)