Monday, November 11, 2013

November Dare

Time for this month's November dare over at Tracy's .This month the dare is about Gratitude and using a color palette.

I chose this fall palette. I was drawn to the deeper colors.

 I tried a new technique demonstrated by my friend Sandee on Frosted Designs Sundays with Sandee. Sandee showed how you can can use wax paper to create a fun background affect with sprays and mists. I used the wax paper over book paper to create my flower petals. I chose to complete my page on a piece of kraft paper and I did not do anything to the background before I painted. I found this wonderful quote on Pinterest.





3 comments:

  1. Love it Jean! You always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color palette, and you did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jean! There is so much detail! And I love the quote! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)