Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Am I an Artist??

Tracy challenged us at Mixed media Mondays to embrace ourselves as artists. I think I laughed out loud. Pretty sure no one thinks of me as an artist - most of all myself. Then I actually starting looking up the definition and searching articles for "Who is an Artist". Low and behold, in some strange way, I am an artist.

My writing is as follows--

An artist can be defined as a person who produces paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby. If that is the case, then I can be called an Artist.  I create something that has not existed before. Each time is new, different. And while it may never hang in the louvre, it has given me joy and pleasure, I need to accept the act that each of these creations is art and I am indeed an Artist!

Who knew!!

1 comment:

  1. What have I been telling you Jean? Now, you believe me?! heeheehee...I certainly love your composition ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)