Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Struggling Artist - No Truer Words

I am not an artist - my twin sister got that gene - but I love playing with paint and paper and canvases. Lately I have been feeling frustrated. I have trouble getting started, trouble choosing colors, trouble layering, etc. It got to the point I just kind of gave up. But then I got a daily update from Ronda's blog. She went though a journal page from start to finish. It was just what I needed!! So I got out my supplies and worked on this while attending Tracy's Mixed Media Monday's U stream ( link to the group, the recorded show is not up yet). Tracy's challenge this week was to use one word so I chose confidence which is my word for the year. Here it is October and I am still struggling with it!

My thank you to each of you for the ongoing inspiration!



2 comments:

  1. Love your work! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge - Good Luck!
    - Sandy DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Sometimes we just need that jumpstart to get our creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)