Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gone but never forgotten


It was a difficult two days. One of the sad parts is the fact the DH and his 2 bothers and sister were all together for the first time in probably 15 years. There was an incredible amount of laughter mixed in with the tears. I truly wish Mike's mom could have seen it. I am SO glad both of my kids came. Rob had never been to a funeral and Jen had only attended one back in 9th grade. I was surprised at the depth of emotions that I saw in each of them. It was difficult to come home after such a short time there. Mom was always impressed with Mike's gardening skills and she happily took home fresh green peppers from the garden last time they were here. I love this photo of the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)