Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Thank You!

I send thank you notes whenever I win a prize. I was behind in doing this and since I am leaving for Phoenix tomorrow for a long weekend with my daughter, I spent the afternoon catching up!



Each one is different and each one uses an element that was part of a prize.

Adding this to the NBUS Challenege over at DJKardKreations


Love using my never before used stuff!!!! Added some old and new! The tree stamp is new. The house stamps are new and the pink floral paper is new. The ribbon is old. 

Thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

  1. These thank yous are all so charming, Jean! I especially love the third one! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great cards! I'm sure the recievers will really appreciate them!! BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)