Saturday, July 30, 2016

Strong Bond

Last weekend, we had a house full at the cottage. My daughter and her husband flew to Michigan from Phoenix for a long vacation weekend. My father in law is here visiting. My son and his wife drove up as did my daughter's godmother. She made the trip from Rochester, NY.

Do you have people in your life who you don't see much but yet, when you are together you pick up as if no time has passed? Well that is the relationship with my daughter's godmother. She and my daughter had some great one on one conversations. She and I also hung out discussing family and life. It is time I will treasure.

I wanted to scrap this photo of the two of them. We are so glad to have her in our lives!


This G45 A Ladies Diary was the perfect collection for this!

I used a stencil and texture paste for the background.

Adding this to Simonsays Monday Challenge to add texture.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!! Love how you have layered up the photo and corner with texture and embellishments. The striped paper is the perfect background. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers and the color theme! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)