Monday, August 3, 2015

Join Me For a New Adventure

Do you have junk mail and newspapers piling up? Coupons and flyers littering the counter?  I have an answer to these messes!!

I am happy to announce that I am joining the talented Design Team at

 Arnold Gummer's Paper Making!  We will learn to turn these piles into beautiful papers that we can use for scrapping, card making, mixed media and so much more!

I am looking forward to this adventure and hope you will join me!

Please like these important links!

Arnold Grummer's Blog
ArnoldGrummer's Facebook Page
Arnold Grummer's Website and Store

Stay tuned to see what I make with this!

5 comments:

  1. Be careful, newspapers just make a grey paper...white paper +black ink = grey...lol I try to focus on re-cycling pretty colors, Netflix sometimes have papers that will create a mauve shade of pink...my bank statements have an envelope with a blue printed inside which is also pretty...looking forward to hearing what papers you like the most to re-cycle, and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I have several of the paper casting molds and haven't used them in years!!! I need to dig those out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's amazing news.. best of luck on your new adventure.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and best of luck with your new DT. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ! I used to make my own paper when I was a teen, id put all sorts of things in the mulch like string or leaves and petals from flowers. Turned out great and I sold them at markets and fairs. loved making my own paper. Congrats on the new DT - sounds like i'd love it too!!! BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)