Sunday, January 18, 2015

Valentine's Day Canvas

I wanted a new canvas for the front hall so I completed this Valentine's Day one. I have papers,washi tape, paint and modeling paste, stickles, rubons and glitter  - so many items from my scrap stash! And I stamped to create the wonderful background using word stamps, script stamps, and even paper towel rolls!

I am entering this in


Craftstamper Take It Make It January Challenge
Vandicrafts - Anything Goes


This will look so pretty on the piano.

Thank you for stopping by!! Hope to see you again!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty home decor project for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab piece of home decor .... love the bright red heart! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your heart, thank you for joining in at the Take it, Make it Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful home decor! Thank you for sharing on this months Artistry Challenge. Melissa - Vandicrafts

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)