Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

This year Christmas is different! My daughter and her husband are on their honeymoon in the Dominican Republic! My son is spending today with his fiance and her mom and sister. We celebrated Christmas with the two of them last night. So today, it is DH, the dog and I. The gifts have been opened, the mess sort of cleaned up and the parade is on tv. But something is lacking - the laughter and fun of being with the kids. As a parent you hope for your children to grow up and become successful - to have good jobs and homes and a special someone to share that with. I am happy to say that both of my children have done this and I am so proud of them. However, there are moments when I miss the old days:)


Merry Christmas  to friends and family near and far!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)