Monday, October 21, 2013

Perfect Weekend!

My daughter was home this week for her best friend's wedding. Crazy busy time but so much fun. We ended the week with a family pumpkin hunt. I know they are 29 and 25, but I love these traditions!





After that it was to town for some photos - or so that is what her boyfriend told her! We wandered around the scenic river and then walked up a path. We took some photos then he turned her around so she was overlooking the river and then got to one knee and proposed! He had talked to my husband the day before. My daughter knew this was coming at some point. She just did not expect it then. It was so sweet of him to do it with her parents and brother there.





We finished up with a celebration lunch in town.

Unfortunately they are on their way back to Phoenix this morning.

Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

  1. awww....best post EVER Jean!
    What a cool and sweet future son in law!
    Do keep us in the loop ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)