Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fall Color

Happiness is simply staring in awe at the colors on a fall day! I remember this morning at the cottage. the water was as clear as glass and the trees reflected perfectly just like a mirror. So very pretty!

I really wanted to emphasize the color so I got out my paints. I poured some puddles and then used a straw to blow the paint around.

I used more of the wonderful LYB Feels Like Home Collection!

Entering this in the Create to Live challenge at My Sweet Earth.

Supplies - Little Yellow Bicycle Feels like Home collection, Deco Arts American Paints

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, the paint splatter in the background really sets off the LO! Beautiful colors! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jean! Absolutely amazing!
    Your background and overall design are just astonishing!
    Love the natural flow here between the paint, the embellishments, the colors even...
    so so beautiful! It looks like Fall is your favorite season!

    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)