Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Someday

Was time to do a new canvas. I have been scrapping and neglecting my art - canvases and journaling.

I have seen so many pretty flower ones so thought I might try one. The background is dictionary paper  and I just used acrylics for the background colors. I tried a stamp for a flower but did not like it after I stamped it . So out came the gesso and as I was applying it with a brush I realized it was beginning to look like a hydrangea!!!! So I made two more and added stems and leaves! So this is one mistake that turned into something beautiful:) I am actually quite proud of myself!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean, Love this, it's gorgeous!! Looks fun to make too! Hope you are having a good day. Thank you for always stopping by the Pink Paislee blog and supporting us with your sweet comments!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)