Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Liebster Award

I have been nominated for a Liebster award. 

What is a Liebster?  Here's some information - 



THE AWARD
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs.

ACCEPTANCE Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog, post the award onto your blog, give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

Many thanks to Lori for this award!! It has been so much fun getting to know her and the other ladies at our Monday Mixed Media group!! I would like to pay this forward by passing this award to these blogs! 

I would encourage you to visit these five blogs:

Whimsygirl

Lonely Cards

Little Treasures

In the Hills

Ribbon Challenged

Congrats to all!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jean,

    Thank you so much for thinking of me! I'll be forwarding this on real soon!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean,

    Me to thanks so much for thinking of me, I got an award not long ago and I don't want to offend but maybe there is someone else you may want to share this with. I think sharing it around will be good.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jean for thinking of me, but I have more than 200 followers! You are such a sweetheart for thinking of me though! Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend, just love your visits!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jean, Lori sent me over to congratulate you for such great award! I hope this brings you many new followers! Kay Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award and thanks so much for thinking of me.. I received one of these not long ago but will pass this one on as well. As I think its an honour to get it again..
    Thanks Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean, thank you for the award, and the nice comments on my blog...I posted a link to your blog on my blog to give your lovely blog a shout out! I mostly make cards, and my scrapbooking has been neglected lately, but you have inspired me to get back to it after looking at your lovely creative pages.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)