Wednesday, February 6, 2013

MIxed Media Monday's


Tracy at Mixed media Mondays encouraged us to create a Life or Dream list and to use that in an art piece. While I have not yet completed the list or put that in a project, I did complete this. I spent my senior year in high school in Berlin as an exchange student. It was an amazing experience. Now forty years later, I wish I could remember more of it. I have thought off and on about going back, but even if that does not happen,. I want to get out my slides and diaries and try to make an album from my stay. So that is on my life list. Tracy's piece of the castle reminded me of Berlin so I took an image of the old bombed out church because that stands out in my mind and created this.

5 comments:

  1. Jean, that came out great. What wonderful memories you must have. The stamps work perfectly as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful result, Jean! You have certainly "answered" this creative dare. A great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean this is wonderful!what an incrediable time and experiance that must have been!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)