Wednesday, October 5, 2011

THANK YOU PINK PAISLEE

Pink Paislee hosted an event for World Card Making Day on Saturday. There were 7 challenges, each for a different type of card. Since DH was golfing, it was a good time to play along. Seeing great inspiration and trying something new was enough but... there was also the chance for prizes. I did not win any of the random draws but.............

Look at that! I get a special prize!! I am overwhelmed and surprised. As a consumer, I want to thank manufacturers who offer chances to win prizes and drawings. I cannot always get the latest or greatest but sometimes I can win it! I appreciate this so much!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    I loved the cards all the DT's made and even participated on my own, because I don't have any PP paper unpacked, oh well =D

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)