Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Giving Daily thanks........

Kathy M at Scraplove had a great idea of taking the Thankful threads such as are on FB but instead taking a photo daily.

I am so busy today! I have to finish design team projects for a crop this weekend and get ready to take the train tomorrow to Chicago. My daughter is going to be there for a conference and her best friend and I are going to visit her. In my rushing around, I stopped to enjoy the beautiful sunny day we are having. The light coming in the front hallway creates wonderful designs on the rug. I am so thankful for sun and not snow which is much more normal for November in Michigan!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Jean! See it's the little things that we so often miss that are so cool when we take the time to really look!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)