Saturday, December 27, 2008


I have tried to maintain the tradition of photos with Santa despite the fact that my children are now young adults! Last year, I purchased a Santa suit so my husband could dress up allowing us to avoid going to the mall. This year the kids and my husband were shopping at the mall. As they passed Santa the KIDS suggested they get a photo taken for me. I have an album of all the old Santa layouts on the piano. Before Christmas eve dinner they slipped the photo into the album and opened the page. I was so busy I never even noticed. I told them it was almost time for photos with Santa and they were complaining. Finally they had me look at the piano. I was so choked up and crying that they didn't know if I was ok. It was one of the best presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)